Energy Efficient Practices
With ever increasing electrical rates, we need to find ways to cut costs with our electrical consumption.
As SE QLD population increases the demand on our electrical grid continues to worsen. By being aware of electricity consumption, not only do we lighten the load on the grid, but also assist in decreasing our carbon footprint.
Energy Efficient Practices include:
- Tariff changes/upgrade
- Energy efficient products including sensors and timers
- Energy efficient appliance recommendations
- Energy efficient consulting for best practices
If you are interested in a consultation about how to save money around your home with energy efficient practices, contact Scholz Electrical today.
Why choose Scholz Electrical?
Our support-staff are professional:
- Booking a job is hassle-free and our staff can arrange an in-house visit or advise on how to deliver your appliance to our workshop
- Often it is necessary to source parts inter-state or internationally. We keep you updated so you’re aware when your appliance repairs will be finalised
Our electricians have the expertise:
- Our electrical company has been operating in Brisbane and surrounding areas since 1970
- We are Master Electricians accredited electrical contractors
- We are Clean Energy Council accredited electrical contractors
- We believe in the value of our people and our clients
- Our electricians have experience with a variety of appliances and brands
If you need a repairer, contact us, or call 1300 369 633 (local call) and one of our friendly support staff will be happy to assist with your enquiry.